Web Security V.S Legal securityYou might think naively that the laws established so far in the field of electronic commerce are marked by real threats to which all web pages are displayed. Unfortunately this is not the case.
This complicates a little the work of business websites. For one must obey rules established by law. Failure to obey these laws could bring a fine of up to 600,000 euros. Enough to sink most small and medium businesses.
The odd thing is that although compliance with law 100% does not protect effectively against attacks from hackers or viruses.
Take for example the Organic Law on Data Protection (LOPD), it provides some useful guidelines to improve safety. How ever there is not a single word devoted to technical guidelines for programmers to close security holes.
The closest thing to a standard that can assist in the event of an attack from a hacker is using SSL.
It turns out that 99% of attacks can be done even if your website has a SSL certificate.
From this we conclude that legal security without having real online security is of little use.
Also the opposite is true. You can have the best real-world security. Sanitizing thoroughly all the variables that come from users, IDS (Intrusion Detection System), firewalls properly configured, all your software up to date, super-complex passwords that change every day, encrypted databases and the best security technicians in market.
If you have not registered with the Data Protection Act or you give data to a third party in a way that does not correspond to the law you can find a fine of up to 600,000 Euros.
Therefore it is necessary to combine the two safeties, that's the specialty of Hacking Solutions.
- Shells, a great weapon for cyber criminals.
- Make your own IDS ( Intrusion Detection System )
- How to find, exploit and protect server ports.
- The best tools for a ethical hacker.
- What is Cross site scripting XSS?
- What is a SQL Injection?
- How to be evil with Google Dorks.
- Why SSL is not enough?
- Web Security V.S Legal security
- Parameterized Query, the best defense against SQL Injection.
- How to get your Hacking Solutions security certificate
- 23 Tests that should be included in every professional web application penetration test.
- The 5 best wordPress security plugins
- The cat and mouse game (Bypassing the SQL security controls)
- Why are hackers main target the small and middle size businesses?
- CMS owners under attack?
- Hacking solutions and hotel reservations websites
- What's our mission and why does it matter to you ?
- Who are these hackers?
- Our first blog for you